1) Wind Turbine Complaint line; 855-369-9337, give your name, address, date, time, and nature of complaint. This is a voicemail box, please leave a message with the details as mentioned.
ALSO, you can use the following e-mail address, to register complaints; email@example.com
2) 2009 ANNUAL REPORT AVAILABLE, SEE SUPERVISOR OR CLERK
3) DIG SAFELY, CALL 811 or 800-962-7962 FIRST
4) Town of Fairfield year of 2012
My thanks go to this Town Board (including Mr. Blake for the first 9 months), also the Clerk and Highway Superintendent. Due to their dedication, participation, and cooperation many good things were accomplished for the Town of Fairfield in 2012. Many actions were taken, in place of talk and rhetoric.
The Town Board was informed and actively participated in all decisions affecting the Town. The Board also received monthly and other reports detailing the Town’s status, which had not been done in the past many years.
Improvements in 2012; approximately $179,354.00 spent;
1) Finished wiring in the Highway Department buildings, and also high efficiency lights to save energy, and provide better lighting for the employees.
2) New roofs installed on the Highway Department buildings = $39,495.00
3) Historical funds dispersed = $39,265.00
4) Newer loader = $49,642.00 plus
5) New computer and Accounting software for Supervisor = $6,000.00 plus
6) Community Hall sidewalks and Handicap ramps were replaced (grant money)
7) New Ford truck = $44,952.00
Started the year 2012;
1) $39,000.00 shorted in the Highway Town Outside fund, due to incorrect 2011 budgeting.
2) $101,880.00 shorted in the General fund, due to incorrect 2012 budgeting (failed to use the NYS 2% Tax Cap data provided by the Comptroller’s Office, and put Turbine Revenue in the wrong account) these are two reasons we had to revise the 2012 budget in January 2012, with the help of Herkimer County and the State Comptroller’s Office.
We ended the year approximately $19,573 less than we started with, even after spending over $179,354.00 in capital improvements & equipment.
H.A. Crofoot, Supervisor